3 Ways To: Use Your Workout to Power Up Your Life Goals
Here’s three tricks I learned from high performers!
Wow. This is one of my favorite episodes. For two reasons:
- It’ll use your work out time, to build your mental strength and motivation so you can tackle anything in your life. So – yes, while we all gotta work out – it’s pretty freakin’ time-consuming. BUT these tips help you make double use of that time! You can use it for your physical health goals AND to help you get that much closer to achieving the things in your life you really want to – Work, love, anything! Holey toledo.
- It’ll trick you into wanting to work out. I used to dread working out.DREAD IT. So obviously, I didn’t do it that much. But I knew I needed to. Working out makes you look better, live better, feel better (it’s also one of the most important things to manage mood i.e. anxiety and depression). But man it can be painful to motivate yourself to do it consistently. But I was determined to find a way to trick myself into enjoying my work out so that I’d actually wanna do it – so that I’d actually DO IT. You put a question out – the universe gives you an answer – and it showed me (through various teachers and experiences) how to use my work out to get me closer to my life goals! And then all of a sudden, I couldn’t wait to work my butt out!
In today’s episode, we cover:
- Manifesting. Yes – you use your actual work out to manifest your actual dream.
- Comparison – Yes, instead of feeling jelly, you use those A stars to kick-start your own potential.
- Progress – How to stay motivated instead of overwhelmed, when there’s so much more work to do ahead.
So! Enjoy! Can’t wait for you to test these babies out!
Please share this with a friend who could use a lil motivation for her work out. Or let me know if you have any question in the comments, of if you have other advice to share with us on the topic!
Lots and lots of love and hugs!